If we ourselves remain angry and then sing world peace, it has little meaning. First, our individual self must learn peace. This we can practice. Then we can teach the rest of the world. ~Dalai Lama
Seven things to think about before you open your mouth…
1. You may not know all the facts.
2. You may speak too quickly.
3. You may say too much.
4. You may use the truth as a club to hurt others.
5. You may say something you regret later.
6. You may hurt innocent bystanders.
7. You may reveal your own weakness.
~Dr. Ray Pritchard