To whiten teeth with banana peel is very safe and healthy for teeth as banana peels are a wonderful source of minerals and vitamins. They do not have the abrasiveness that other natural whiteners have and best of all they are inexpensive.
1. Brush your teeth as usual with a natural toothpaste or you can use the banana peel first and then brush.
2. Take a piece of the inside of the banana peel and gently rub around on your teeth for about 2 minutes.
The amazing minerals in the peel like potassium, magnesium and manganese absorb into your teeth and whiten them.
3. Repeat the same procedure at night or before bedtime, to whiten teeth.
Leaving the banana peel on longer is optional if you have stains that need to come off.
4. Do the banana peel routine twice daily to see teeth whiten.
Smile and share your wonderful teeth whitening secret.
5. You don’t have to throw the old banana peels away, you can recycle them.
They make an excellent mineral compost for plants if dried out and ground up and sprinkled on the soil once a month. Your plants will love you for it!