Nothing is permanent

I missed all my dear friends so much! My Computer died on me, hard drive got retired, but that wouldn't take a way my smiles because nothing in this world is permanent. #wp  

Google+: Reshared 1 times
Google+: View post on Google+

51 comments on “Nothing is permanent

  1. more smiles :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

  2. Vinaya Dass on said:

    Such a lovely photo

  3. Vinaya DassVinaya Dass on said:

    Such a lovely photo

  4. indeed very lovely +Jendhamuni Sos 

  5. Jendhamuni Sos on said:

    Thanks for the smiles +Mav T Just recharging:)))

  6. Jendhamuni SosJendhamuni Sos on said:

    Thanks for the smiles +Mav T Just recharging:)))

  7. Jendhamuni Sos on said:

    Thanks so much +Vinaya Dass 

  8. Jendhamuni SosJendhamuni Sos on said:

    Thanks so much +Vinaya Dass

  9. Kenneth Chow on said:

    Glad see you back +Jendhamuni Sos Love your sweet lovely smile :-))))

  10. Kenneth ChowKenneth Chow on said:

    Glad see you back +Jendhamuni Sos Love your sweet lovely smile :-))))

  11. Osvaldo de Aguiar on said:

    Jendhamuni, muito bonita foto, mostra alegria no sorriso!

  12. Osvaldo de AguiarOsvaldo de Aguiar on said:

    Jendhamuni, muito bonita foto, mostra alegria no sorriso!

  13. Jendhamuni Sos on said:

    Thanks dearest +Kenneth Chow Yes, so glad to be here again:))))

  14. Jendhamuni SosJendhamuni Sos on said:

    Thanks dearest +Kenneth Chow Yes, so glad to be here again:))))

  15. Jendhamuni Sos on said:

    Thank you so much +Osvaldo de Aguiar for the beautiful words:))))

  16. Jendhamuni SosJendhamuni Sos on said:

    Thank you so much +Osvaldo de Aguiar for the beautiful words:))))

  17. Vincent van Gogh on said:

    you want me to fix it ? just need a HAMMER ! and you can talk to computer…….wake up !!!!…LOLz

  18. Vincent van GoghVincent van Gogh on said:

    you want me to fix it ? just need a HAMMER ! and you can talk to computer…….wake up !!!!…LOLz

  19. Patricia Errazuriz on said:

    Oh what a pity sister :-) Yes nohting is permanent, everything changes.  Such is life. It's only a computer.  Mine was stolen twice. Someone broke into my house and took my laptop and some months later they robbed my second laptop +Jendhamuni Sos 

  20. Patricia ErrazurizPatricia Errazuriz on said:

    Oh what a pity sister :-) Yes nohting is permanent, everything changes.  Such is life. It's only a computer.  Mine was stolen twice. Someone broke into my house and took my laptop and some months later they robbed my second laptop +Jendhamuni Sos

  21. Jendhamuni Sos on said:

    Good idea +Vincent van Gogh but bad intention:))))

  22. Jendhamuni SosJendhamuni Sos on said:

    Good idea +Vincent van Gogh but bad intention:))))

  23. Jendhamuni Sos on said:

    Oh, I am so sorry to hear that sister +Patricia Errazuriz How could people do that to you, I just don't understand. The important thing is you are fine, safe and sound sister. Computer is just an outside material, I'm so glad you are okay sister!

  24. Jendhamuni SosJendhamuni Sos on said:

    Oh, I am so sorry to hear that sister +Patricia Errazuriz How could people do that to you, I just don't understand. The important thing is you are fine, safe and sound sister. Computer is just an outside material, I'm so glad you are okay sister!

  25. Vincent van Gogh on said:

     have you try to push power button ? LOLz

  26. Vincent van GoghVincent van Gogh on said:

     have you try to push power button ? LOLz

  27. Jendhamuni Sos on said:

    Tried everything, gone for good this time +Vincent van Gogh 

  28. Jendhamuni SosJendhamuni Sos on said:

    Tried everything, gone for good this time +Vincent van Gogh

  29. Vincent van Gogh on said:

    can you format the system ?
    do you have Windows 7 Ultimate ?
    it is very easy to fix computer ..ask your mate or tech geek

  30. Vincent van GoghVincent van Gogh on said:

    can you format the system ?
    do you have Windows 7 Ultimate ?
    it is very easy to fix computer ..ask your mate or tech geek

  31. Patricia Errazuriz on said:

    It was some months ago +Jendhamuni Sos:-) Thank you and hope yours can be fixed soon.  See you, I'm going to bed.

  32. Patricia ErrazurizPatricia Errazuriz on said:

    It was some months ago +Jendhamuni Sos:-) Thank you and hope yours can be fixed soon.  See you, I'm going to bed.

  33. Jendhamuni Sos on said:

    Just need to replace the hard drive on mine sister. No big deal. I keep everything in my external hard drive anyway, didn't really lose anything sister.

  34. Jendhamuni SosJendhamuni Sos on said:

    Just need to replace the hard drive on mine sister. No big deal. I keep everything in my external hard drive anyway, didn't really lose anything sister.

  35. Patrick Turner on said:

    That's an easy fix, but time consuming. And you're already such a busy person :]

  36. Patrick TurnerPatrick Turner on said:

    That's an easy fix, but time consuming. And you're already such a busy person :]

  37. Charles van Dijk on said:

    Lovely photo and in 1 generation we have computer problems, before none. The internet is like a spider web it can become our prison. +Jendhamuni Sos  

  38. Charles van DijkCharles van Dijk on said:

    Lovely photo and in 1 generation we have computer problems, before none. The internet is like a spider web it can become our prison. +Jendhamuni Sos

  39. Jendhamuni Sos on said:

    You are making such a great point +Charles van Dijk!

  40. Jendhamuni SosJendhamuni Sos on said:

    You are making such a great point +Charles van Dijk!

  41. Charles van Dijk on said:

    A pleasure +Jendhamuni Sos I just uploaded 2 new photos just go to my profile.

  42. Charles van DijkCharles van Dijk on said:

    A pleasure +Jendhamuni Sos I just uploaded 2 new photos just go to my profile.

  43. Jendhamuni Sos on said:

    Flying there now +Charles van Dijk 

  44. Jendhamuni SosJendhamuni Sos on said:

    Flying there now +Charles van Dijk

  45. Balram Panikkaserry on said:

    Lovely monochrome shot..

  46. Balram PanikkaserryBalram Panikkaserry on said:

    Lovely monochrome shot..

  47. vanessa Wollner on said:

    You look so pretty +Jendhamuni Sos

  48. Harit Doshi on said:

    beautiful photograph..

  49. Harit DoshiHarit Doshi on said:

    beautiful photograph..

  50. Patricia Errazuriz on said:

    Oh well, there're worst things in life but hope your computer works or you can replace it +Jendhamuni Sos Lots of smiles :-))))

  51. Patricia ErrazurizPatricia Errazuriz on said:

    Oh well, there're worst things in life but hope your computer works or you can replace it +Jendhamuni Sos Lots of smiles :-))))

Leave a Reply